CJ Shops Jardins inaugurates in São Paulo

The Jardins region, known for having grand hotels, bars, restaurants, art galleries and bookstores, opened on Friday (04) the CJ Shops Jardins shopping centre.


With an investment of approximately R$180 million, it inaugurated CJ Shops Jardins in São Paulo, at Rua Haddock Lobo, 1626. The shopping centre has around six thousand square meters of Gross Leasable Area divided into 66 stores, in a partnership between JHSF, which owns 70% of the venture, with XP Malls Fundo de Investimento Imobiliário, which holds the remaining 30%.


The project will feature several new brands in Brazil and will operate simultaneously between the digital and physical environment.


Read more: https://siila.com.br/news/detail/11114119


GET IN TOUCH

+1 770 827 9192

Calle Montes Urales #424,
Lomas Virreyes, Lomas de Chapultepec
11000 Mexico City

Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 1629, cj. 111-Vila Olímpia, São Paulo / SP CEP: 04547 - 006

ABOUT SiiLA

SERVICES

SiiLA LATAM

FIND US ONLINE

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

© 2020 REIX Corp. All Rights Reserved